Tomato Brie Pasta
Looking for a recipe to satisfy all ages? Try Tomato Brie Pasta, another great recipe from Mr. Food. Give your pasta a French twist!
Art Ginsburg, Mr. Food, passed away at the age of 81 in November 2012. He always created simple and fast to create recipes because he recognized the time constraints of every day life. Try this recipe to enjoy another great meal from Mr. Food.
- 1 pound linguini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 brie cheese round (8 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cooking Time (not including pasta): 5 minutes
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add the pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Other Basil Recipe Dinner Ideas
has a whole range of basil dinner recipes you might want to give a try, from chicken dishes to pasta dishes and Thai recipes. There are even basil recipes you can fix quickly when you are pinched for time. These recipes are signified with a "*". Give them a try and we'd love to hear what you think. You can leave your thoughts at the bottom of the page.