Tomato Basil and Garlic Chicken
The Tomato Basil and Garlic Chicken is delicious and very easy to make. Running behind? No problem! This recipe from Anne of fANNEtastic food keeps it healthy when you don't have the time.
You will find a few recipes from Anne. Anne is known for puting together recipes with a twist, and this is no exception.
Photo Courtesy of fANNEtasticfood.com
- 2 to 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Cracked pepper
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drizzle a little olive oil (or use cooking spray) in a deep dish. Tossed in a few raw chicken breasts and top them with Del Monte (or similar) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano.
- Add some chopped fresh basil and cracked pepper.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, and voila! That’s it! You don’t need to cover it or anything. Yum!
Other Basil Recipe Dinner Ideas
has a whole range of basil dinner recipes you might want to give a try, from chicken dishes to pasta dishes and Thai recipes. There are even basil recipes you can fix quickly when you are pinched for time. These recipes are signified with a "*". Give them a try and we'd love to hear what you think. You can leave your thoughts at the bottom of the page.