Quick Broccoli with Basil Mushrooms
The Quick Broccoli with Basil Mushrooms recipe is courtesy of Matthew, the editor of the healthy recipe and cooking site, Fave Diets.com. According to Matthew, this is really a cheap and and easy vegeatble side dish, where you can use your frozen vegetables and fresh basil.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 11 ounces frozen broccoli spears
- 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 3 ounces jar whole mushrooms, drained
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Cook broccoli spears as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in basil and mushrooms. Cook and stir until thoroughly heated. Spoon over broccoli.
Other Basil Recipe Dinner Ideas
has a whole range of basil dinner recipes you might want to give a try, from chicken dishes to pasta dishes and Thai recipes. There are even basil recipes you can fix quickly when you are pinched for time. These recipes are signified with a "*". Give them a try and we'd love to hear what you think. You can leave your thoughts at the bottom of the page.
New! CommentsLet's hear from you! Leave me a comment in the box below.